This is just a little short story. Enjoy!
"Cruel man in power,
Believes he'll last forever,
His reign divine and infinite,
But a sinner that has arise,
Will soon crumble down to ashes,
Not today nor tomorrow, perhaps,
Possibly,when I am long gone.
But one that has a beginning,
Will have it's ending.
One with no origin,
Will never cease from existence,
Like a god with no beginning,
Dwellers of Heaven are immortal,
Watch your open rear carefully,
Cruel man in power."
"Strong soldier,
Run amuck in the battlefield,
Your enemies like a devil you come,
Like rain let them fall ,
A well-devoted man of his Homeland,
A zealous comrade on Mars,
But alas!
Why have you lowered your gate,
My Light in the shadows?
Wounded tremendously you are!
Your brave soul I can see,
Clinging to your earthly form,
But not for long.
The world lost another,
Strong soldier,
Another great man."
"Cruel man in power,
Heartless,fake,unthinkable.
By your hand I have perished,
I may not be your match,
Not the one to rip you off your throne,
I have died before your tyranny ceased!
I have gone and caused you joy.
Though death is not my end.
Just as I disappeared,
So will you in the end.
Then I shall have my victory over you,
Even at death!"
"Though I'm not certain still,
Your reign ended in vain,
For you've left a scar,
On what I attempted to build,
Your deeds I will never forget!
Your immortality is granted,
Cruel man in power"
not bad, huh?
ReplyDelete