I'm a sophomore of St. Catherine and I'm an artist... A writer (maybe). An indirect kind of person... I have nothing more to put here...........
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Mural Painting
Mural painting in school started out to be a fun thing.But then things changed when I finally joined. The deadline is close ahead and we're not even half done with our painting. It's a contest but we don't care anymore. All that matters is that we make history on the walls of Assumption. All that mattered was that we'd finish it on time. The deadline is only a couple days ahead! And it's starting to rain everday. Rain is good since we hadn't had any for months but now's not the time!!!! We have a deadline to pass here! We barely even passed the draft of the painting. We were actually the last one. People may call me an artist but time is of the essence! Painting is not my specialty. It's pencil on paper! Not brush on wall!But despite the rush, I find it somewhat exciting. I mean it's not everyday it happens, really. I have mixed emotions about our work. It's whether I feel like I want to give in or keep going until my last breath. It's exciting yet pressuring. It's enjoyable yet quite a bother to my other works. I just hope we finish the painting on time, presentable of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment