Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sadistic People

Sadistic people love blood, violence and seeing or causing others in pain. I may even be one of them, but when it comes to serious people that mean a lot to me, I'm not. I see programs on TV about wild people doing crazy stunts that end up failing. But it's not about sportsmanship or stuff like that. It's all about the pain and failures. Some people even find pleasure in viewing these programs, including myself. They say, it's wrong to laugh at other people's misfortunes, but unfortunately, I find it hilarious, especially if I'm not connected to the person. Many TV shows have gotten high rates beacause of sadism. It's hard-hitting comedy that'll make anyone laugh. No matter what you may say about how bad and sick it is to laugh at failures, you yourself (maybe not all the time) would laugh until you cut your breathing at pathetic people. It's a human being thing. It's nothing to be ashamed of, really. Just be sure you'll be laughing at the right person or be offending anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment