Why does everybody think metal music is an anti-christ thing? Not all metal bands are bad. In fact, most of those bands are christan! Just because it sounds violent and angry (well it is) doesn't mean they're bad people. Metal music is an expression of the anger and hate you have for someone most of the time. It's not to encourage people to do violent acts, it's to share one's thoughts and emotions. Music is music! I choose metal music over pop music myself! I'm angry at the world somehow and I grow calmer because I feel understood when I listen to metal music. It's not about "love". That topic is so cliche and they don't even understand what it is. It's about trying to fix something that's so hard that you feel so frustrated and angry. I know of a metal band vocalist and he also sings in his local church on masses. He dedicated a song to his deceased grandmother saying that he cherished the memories. Why can't people think it depends on the band????? I'm angry!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm calm now so I hope I changed at least one person's perspective about metal music.
Geez, leave angry people alone. I don't mind if anyone puts a comment....
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment