Thursday, August 5, 2010

Signs

All of us ask signs from God, whether we remember it or not.Sometimes we're so desperate we overlook these "signs" that we make things even worse. Not only do we overlook or misinterpret these "signs" but we should also be careful of where it came from. And when I mean "where it came from", I mean, we should be certain those are from God and not from the devil. God isn't the only one who gives us signs. If we follow the sign the devil gave us, we will fall. Not immediately of course. The devil will make us happy at first to persuade us so we should really be careful. We're not safe anywhere. Whether we're under the protection of the police or whatever, we can NEVER escape the forces of the supernatural. Not everyone believes in the supernatural. I didn't at first just to show how brave I was. But now, I can't help but believe, when I can't explain something which is , well, "unexplainable."

No comments:

Post a Comment