Friday, February 4, 2011

WWE: Completed My Childhood


First off, WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment. When I was much younger, I used to watch it with my grandfather, now deceased. Randy Orton, Edge, and other wrestlers were my childhood heroes. I always thought about how awesome they are in that square ring. I think WWE focuses more on drama than action. Little boys to fathers, even girls like me love it. No, I don't love it because of the buff guys, I'm into the drama. If you're into drama, action and suspense, I'm positive you may enjoy watching WWE. But if you're a bit sensitive on violence, foul language, and blood or stuff like that, don't force yourself. Even until now, I still watch and enjoy watching wrestling. It's played a big part in my life. It's molded me into who I am. But remember, WWE always reminds viewers, "Don't try this at home or in school."

No comments:

Post a Comment