Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My dogs are also my sisters

I love this neighborhood, but kids here are total &%$#@(excuse me for my language). I mean, who do they think they are??? Carrying toy guns around and shooting at the friends of my dogs out on the streets. They think they're so brave and strong that they have the right to play with those dogs. This is what happened, a gang of boys around the age of 8-10 arrive with toy guns and start shooting at a small dog outside my house. The dogs of the nuns in front of our house and our dogs start barking at them like they were The Philippines Most Wanted Crooks. They play around with one of the dogs. The tiny dog they shot with their toy guns chase them off to the other end of the street, nearly biting off the foot of one of the boys. I mean, what kind of display of idiocy was that?! If they come messing with my dogs, I'm letting my dogs out to kill them. I don't care what their mothers think, I'm letting my dogs kill them if they catch them. I'd even help my dogs if they come around again. Damn kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment