I'm a sophomore of St. Catherine and I'm an artist... A writer (maybe). An indirect kind of person... I have nothing more to put here...........
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
FAMILY DAY
This family day was no fun at all. Why can't we just ignore the stupid dancing thingy of the programme and go around campus and do what we want. It's a family day. Ever since I heard of the dancing program after lunch, I had no second thoughts about ditching the event.Right after the parade, I regrouped with my family, ate and bought stuff then left. I didn't even care about the registration. It was for plus points, right? Just for plus points.So what? I don't need to work so hard for plus points to get a passing grade. I wish family day was like the usual family days we had in the past few years. Fun and not like a prison. And why'd family day end so early? 6:00? I wish the days of yesterday could just be today. Changes are good, but sometimes, they just don't work the way you want them to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment