I'm a sophomore of St. Catherine and I'm an artist... A writer (maybe). An indirect kind of person... I have nothing more to put here...........
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Noisy neighbors
Man, are my neighbors noisy people. They were just able to put up a little bar in there place and night after night after night, they kept singing drunk music in their karaoke machine which could be heard throughout the neighborhood. It would have been alright if they had a good singer but they are just a bunch of drunkards boasting that they've become rich folks. Until one night, one of our seniors got sick of their tyranny. He stomped his way out of his house and yelled at the drunkards. That was kinda awesome of the old man to do something like that. The noisy bar turned down its volume at last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment